Do you want to Travel the World?
Life is NOT about being rich in Money or Things;
Life is about being rich in Time and Experiences;
Travel is a way to achieve that.
Welcome to Flying and Travel
Our two passions are: Flying and Travel. And we’re here to inspire you about them!
Our Founder, Mark has been flying around the world as an Airline Pilot for over 9 years. And he’s been travelling across the world for over 15 years, including to all 7 continents.
I’ve flown over 2 million miles across the world;
the equivalent of 4 return trips to the moon!
Our commitment to You
- Show you how to travel the World
- Inspire you about the amazing places on our planet
- Inform you with the best tips for Flying and Travel
- Save you Money and Time; Trip planning and travel doesn’t have to be costly!
- 100% impartial and unbiased information.
About Flying and Travel
- Launched 1st October 2016 LIVE from Silicon Valley, USA. Read More.
- Celebrating 270,000+ Readers as of 1st Jan 2019!
- Audience 20,000+ unique monthly visitors. (Doubling month on month since launch!)
- 18,000+ Followers on Social Networks
- One of the fastest growing new Travel blogs!
- The only dedicated Travel magazine and blog founded by an Airline Pilot.
Travel Packing Checklist
Get my FREE Printable Travel Packing Checklist by subscribing to our Email Newsletter.
Never forget what to pack in your suitcase! Follow the download instructions in the welcome email.
About Pilot Mark
- Travelled across all 7 Continents (see map below)
- Caught the travel bug at age 16, travelling across Borneo (a trip I saved up for by working in my school holidays)
- Have a degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Qualified as an Airline Pilot at age 22
- Flying Long Haul routes around the World
Where we’ve been and where we want to go
Places you can read about by clicking their link!
Wishlist: Places we want to visit
Mark is the founder of Careers in Aerospace a not-for-profit website which aims to inspire and motivate young people about careers in the world of Aviation and Aerospace. It is run in partnership with the Royal Aeronautical Society and ADS Group. The website has a global audience of 250,000 people. Mark volunteer’s his time for free as a member of the Royal Aeronautical Society (MRAeS) on this project and has done so since it was launched in 2007.
Get in Contact
Contact us here: Contact Form.